Today was the most worse and embarassing day of my LIFE!
We'll,not really.I had more embarassing days in my life.
1.The teacher keeps scolding me because of playing with my hair(?)
2.The teacher keeps scolding me and Darwisma because we kept talking.But actually,we were discussing about our social studies project.
3.She keeps pausing in the middle of her lesson to scold students in the class![that was irritating.]
4.MT Class,was worser...5.1 didn't come cuz they went on a trip to the sci centre which my class already did about last 2 months ago,so the malay teacher told us to talk about who we thought who was sombong[action].But then,when she came to me,she gave me another question,which I didn't quite understand[why did she even give me this dumb question!?ERGH.].I think she said to me that why she thought that i was anti-social to boys or something.And then I said,NO.But then,a GIRL,came and interrupt and said that I was lie-ing and didn't want to tell tha truth because I would hurt the GUYS feelings...and so,the malay teacher came and asked ME to tell her why that GIRL said that I was lie-ing.How the hell would I know...so i just said that she was "MEREPEK".And then another girl which was a prefect,[actually they were both prefects.]told me to RESPECT the other girl or what.I was thinking in my mind,why are they making this like, such a BIG prob?Anyway,the GIRL,if you're reading this,you'll know who you are .Sheesh.EMBARASSING!
After class,all the ppl,[some],started to ignore me.Well,of course not my friends.Izzati,my friend said that the GIRL was trying to joke around.i didn't thought that it was funny at all..even my other friend thought the same as me.Anyway,this is the longest story that i have ever published.LOL.