Friday, July 06, 2007

!!!

i NEED a body guard.OMG laa...i got stalked by this crazy HITAM man just now...EEEEEE. SCARY SIALLS...oh, sorry, don't bother about my bad language. ARGHHHHH. that stalker was following me from the bench on the circle corner beside my block with his "MAT-MOTOR-ISH" friends! he, he doesn't even deserve to be called HE.So then, IT kept staring at me, so i decided to walk somewhere "crowded" with people. && that place was the bus stop. He was still staring at me, so i hid behind somebody's body. I decided that he didn't bother about me already, so i ran to my block and took the nearest lift, which was the one that i had to walk quite a long way to my house. I RAN ALL THE WAY TO MY DOOR AND LATCHED ALL THE LOCKS AFTER COMING IN. YARGHHH.I really think that it is unnecessary for men with nothing to do to STALK school girls like me. ERGHH. i was damn frightened laa..all i've gotta say to assholes like that is "GET A DAMN PROPER LIFE!" i hope IT doesn't come stalking me again. btw, i just came back from wisma's hse with Annisa. we watched 200 pound beauty and played with SHA-SHA the cat. damn furry and cute laa! haha. ok, not the right time to laugh, i know. I NEED A BODY GUARD!