Tuesday, June 03, 2008

sayitagain.

Soooooo, here's the update.
UPDATE.UPDATE.UPDATE.
i came back from choir camp that day, it was okay, we still had choir practices and we had a talent show which my group didn't win -.-''
Hmm, and there were baby frogs hopping around the school canteen at night, YIKES!
I've been doing my Food&Nutrition project this past few days while pausing to play something in between.
&& I'm meeting Amirah and Darwisma later, i hope. BUY ME THAT CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM!!! :D Natasha's leaving for Melbourne soon and i have a dentist appointment at school on the 6 of June.
Grr.
Oh yeah! & tomorrow's Ashila's birthday. i promised that i'll flood her friendster page as a present >.< haaah. Happy Advanced Birthday! :)
I'm in lurve with Paramore's songs and Marie Digby's 'Say it Again'...weeee~
Well, that's all for now, will update again whenever i have the moOd to! :]]